12 Facts You May Not Have Known About Daredevil
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite characters in our new video series. You think you know comics? Well here’s a few things you might not know!
With Daredevil's new Netflix series set to debut on Friday, this week we're taking a closer look at the Man Without Fear, the most famous blind ninja lawyer in comics, probably. Find out about how Daredevil pretended to be his own brother for an unhealthy amount of time, how being a woman in Daredevil's vicinity has a higher mortality rate than Russian roulette with five bullets, and just how many times a superhero can have his identity made public before he finally just rolls with it (spoilers: a lot), as well as several other equally interesting facts.
- To read Daredevil's earliest adventures, check out Marvel Masterworks: Daredevil.
- Other works featuring Daredevil's early years include Man Without Fear and Daredevil: Yellow.
- Frank Miller's seminal run on Daredevil begins here, and ends with Born Again, possibly the best Daredevil story of all time.
- The current, excellent run of Daredevil, by Mark Waid, Paolo Rivera, Marcos Martin, Chris Samnee, et al, starts here.
- The earliest, most Daredevil-inspired days of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are collected here.
Watch more installments of ‘You Think You Know Comics?’ below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.
Check Out More Strange and Surprising Marvel Comics Facts