Fantastic Five: Best Image Comics Villains
If there’s one thing we’ve learned from our years on the Internet, it’s that there’s no aspect of comics that can’t be broken down and quantified in a single definitive list, preferably in amounts of five or ten. And since there’s no more definitive authority than ComicsAlliance, we’re taking it upon ourselves to compile Top Five lists of everything you could ever want to know about comics.
Image Comics is celebrating its 25th anniversary this week, and as a publisher it has such a breadth of stories and genres, that their roster of awesome and evil villains is as strong and varied as the comics themselves. With dozens to choose from and only five making the list, competition was hot but we narrowed it down to the five best and baddest Image Comics villains from over two and a half decades of comics.
- Number Five returned to life and began their master plan here.
- Number Four's machinations were finally revealed, leading to a massive standoff, here, but to see where it began, go back to the first volume.
- Number Three's story of how they became such a cold and evil person was detailed here, but maybe start with the first volume of the series, found here.
- Number Two created the hero that would see his demise here, and was finally killed off in this issue.
- Number One can be found terrorizing his hero with multiversal chaos here, and returned with an army in the story found here.
Check Out More Image Comics Videos Below