Cryptacular Month at Papercutz
Tales From the Crypt Month at Papercutz
New graphic novel and comic book offer fresh chills
Tales From the Crypt Graphic Novel Volume 3: Zombielicious
By writers Neil Kleid, Marc Bilgrey, Jared Gniewek, and Jim Salicrup, and artists Steve Mannion, Mr. Exes, Chris Noeth, and Rick Parker
Four fright-filled tales!
- A gamer learns in “Extra Life” that playing Ogre Continent can have deadly results.
- A would-be horror novelist meets her favorite writer and learns the secret of “The Queen of the Vampires!”
- Find out why kids must eat Chocolate Stuffed Fruit Grain Cereal in “Kid Tested, Mom Approved.”
- Plus more, more, more in the EC horror tradition!
Full-color trade paperback, 5″ x 7 1/2″, 112 pages, $7.95, ISBN 978-1-59707-090-4
Also in collector’s hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-1-59707-091-1
Tales From the Crypt Comic Book #5
By writers Fred Van Lente, Don McGregor, and Jim Salicrup, and artists Steve Mannion, James Romberger, Marguerite Van Cooke, and Rick Parker
Think our new Tales From the Crypt comics are too tame? Check out this issue’s tales of women wronged!
- “Ignoble Rot”: A player picks on the females in New Orleans’s French Quarter — and ultimately winds up conscious as his body rapidly decomposes.
- “Crystal Clear”: A drug dealer wired for sound (his cell phone is built into his skull) is responsible for a fatal overdose. When he seduces the deceased’s sister, things get nasty.
- All this, plus the horror hosts with most — the most bad puns, that is!
Bi-monthly comic book, 48 full-color pages, $3.95
SEE PREVIEWS AND MORE AT WWW.PAPERCUTZ.COM