‘Judge Dredd vs. Zombies’ Game Comes to iOS Devices [Video]
Despite Judge Dredd’s nearly 35 years of comic adventures in the pages of 2000 AD, Sylvester Stallone’s horrible/endearing/horribly endearing 1995 live action movie and the character’s upcoming film, it’s been awhile since the hero starred in his own videogame. Capitalizing on the square-jawed hole in every fans’ heart, Rebellion and Fuse Powered Inc. have released Judge Dredd vs. Zombies on iOS devices. The game’s a top-down shooter that arms Dredd with four upgradable weapons, plus amor and other enhancements as he squares off against undead humanoids through numerous stages. Currently priced at $0.99, the game also offers hardcore players plenty of in-app purchase opportunities should they choose to forego a more standard gaming experience.From the game’s official synopsis:
Judge Dredd vs. Zombies features:
– Simple to learn and use ‘Single-Stick’ controls
– Four upgradeable weapons
– Seven equipment upgrades, from Body Armor to Iron Will – each gives a different combat advantage
– Three episodes and thirty levels of game play, with high replayability
– Star and Commendation system reward skilled gameplay – are you good enough to earn a Commendation?
– Game Center support with 16 achievements to collect!
– Universal App – supports iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch
– Compatible with iOS version 4.2+
Check out screen shots and the official Judge Dredd vs. Zombies game trailer below: