Bryan Lee O’Malley Brings Evil, Colorful Edition Of ‘Scott Pilgrim’ Vol. 2 To NYCC
Debuting at this weekend’s New York Comic Con, the second full-color edition of the Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series will be available in an Evil Edition featuring another of Ramona Flowers’ evil ex-boyfriends on the cover: Lucas Lee. As was the case with volume 1 of the Scott Pilgrim color reprint, series creator Bryan Lee O’Malley and Oni Press are also offering a limited edition collector’s set that comes with exclusie bonus features, the most cool of which is a crew badge and lanyard from the set of Lucas Lee’s film, You Just Don’t Exist.
Beginning with the reissue of Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Life at Comic-Con International in San Diego earlier this year, O’Malley’s hugely popular Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series is being represented with full color by Nathan Fairbairn. Each new Scott Pilgrim hardcover will measure 6″ x 9″, feature a new cover by O’Malley, and come with supplemental and never-before-published materials. For the super Scott fan, the $100 collector’s editions (limited to 1,000 copies) offer some great stuff:
- EVIL EDITION Book (Lucas Lee Cover)
- A numbered book plate signed by Bryan Lee O’Malley
- Five art prints, measuring 9×12, including both versions of the cover
- Ten vinyl stickers featuring some of O’Malley’s favorite panels from the book
- Two scout-style embroidered badges featuring Knives and Lucas Lee
- A crew pass and lanyard from the set of Lucas Lee’s movie, “You Just Don’t Exist”
- A code for the digital edition of SCOTT PILGRIM VOLUME 2 COLOR EDITION from ComiXology
For those who just want the comics, the retail edition (featuring Knives Chau on the cover) goes on sale November 7 in finer comics shops, bookstores and digitally from Comixology.