12 Facts You May Not Have Known About Adventure Time
Everyone loves trivia about their favorite animated features and series, but with over 100 years of animation history behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite names in cartoons in this continuing video series. You think you know cartoons? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
It's trivia time! Come on, grab your friends, we'll go to various different facts. With Jake the Dog and Finn the Human, the trivia will eventually end. It will end after twelve facts. Yes, that's right! This week, we are looking at animation sensation Adventure Time! From its humble beginnings as an animated short that went viral to the biggest thing on Cartoon Network, this video lays out tidbits of history and arcana from the land of Ooo.
- You can start watching Adventure Time with this complete season one collection right here. Algebraic!
- The Adventure Time Encyclopaedia can be found here. Mathematical!
- The award-winning comics adaptation starts here. Dodecahedron!
- Maybe you'd prefer the Marceline mini-series. It's here. Or the Fionna and Cake mini. It's here! Sinusoid wave!
- The massive, awesome art book is here. Isoceles trapezoid!
- You can buy the Card Wars collectible card game here. Shmowzow!
Check out some installments of our other video series below, and let us know which cartoon series you think we should cover next in You Think You Know Cartoons?