Rogues’ Gallery: The Hulk’s Top Ten Villains
A hero is defined by their villains, and the world of superhero comic books is filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of favorite superheroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who The Hulk‘s ultimate arch-enemy was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
- Witness The Hulk fight The Abomination in amusement park in The Incredible Hulk #195.
- The Hulk returned for vengeance against The Illuminati during World War Hulk.
- Glenn Talbot's final battle with The Hulk took place in The Incredible Hulk #260.
- General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross becomes the monster in Hulk: Red Hulk.
- The Hulk battled The Wendigo and Wolverine in The Incredible Hulk #181.
- The Maestro proved himself every bit as strong as The Hulk in Hulk: Future Imperfect.
- The U-Foes were at their most deadly when they kickstarted the crossover event Siege.
- The Leader fought The Hulk's closest allies in World War Hulk: Warbound.
- The Bi-Beast first fought The Hulk in The Incredible Hulk #169.
- MODOK and The Intellegencia's plans come to fruition during The Fall of the Hulks.
Keep an eye on Rogues’ Gallery to have your say in upcoming polls.