Rogues’ Gallery: The Top Ten Batman Villains
A hero is defined by their villains, and comic books are filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of our favorite heroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who the ultimate Batman villain was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
- The Court of Owls attempted a cull on Gotham's elite duing Batman: The Night of Owls.
- Ra's Al Ghul offered Batman a once in a lifetime chance in exchange for his help in Batman: Death of the Maidens.
- Catwoman is good as a Batman baddie, but best when she strikes out on her own like in the classic Catwoman: Selina's Big Score.
- The Joker took Batman to the limit in Batman: Endgame.
- The Scarecrow had some of his best stories collected into one big volume, titled Batman: Arkham - Scarecrow.
- Bane successfully broke The Bat in Batman: Knightfall.
- Poison Ivy struck out on her own in the miniseries Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death.
- Two-Face is a Batman bad guy, but he's one of Dick Grayson's biggest nightmares as explored in Robin: Year One.
- Mr. Freeze represents the threat of super-powered villains to ordinary people in Gotham Central: In The Line of Fire.
- The Riddler took over Gotham completely in Batman: Zero Year - Dark City.