Rogues’ Gallery: The Top Ten Punisher Villains
A hero is defined by their villains, and comic books are filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of our favorite heroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who the ultimate Punisher villain was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
- Nicky Cavella's luck ran out when Frank Castle caught up to him in Punisher Max The Complete Collection Vol 2
- The Kingpin's rise and fall all took place in PunisherMAX
- Daken killed The Punisher --- for a short amount of time at least --- in Franken-Castle.
- Jigsaw sought it well-prepared revenge against Frank in Punisher: In The Blood.
- Bushwacker pitted his one man arsenal against Frank Castle in Punisher War Journal #12.
- Barracuda got in his own starring role in Punisher Presents: Barracuda MAX
- The Hood offered Frank everything he ever wanted in Punisher: Dead End
- The Russian and The Punisher's iconic fight took place in The Punisher #10
- Microchip helped the feds track down Frank in Punisher Max The Complete Collection Vol 1
- Ma Gnucci and her goons chased Frank Castle into a zoo in The Punisher #4 and it did not go well for them.
Keep an eye on Rogues’ Gallery to have your say in upcoming polls, and check out previous Rogues’ Gallery videos below!