12 Facts You May Not Have Known About The Walking Dead
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite characters in our continuing video series. You think you know comics? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
It's October, so that means it's time to peek into the spookier corners of comics, ones that star ghosts and goblins, devils and vampires, and that other one. That "Z" one. So this week we're taking a look at The Walking Dead, the smash multi-media sensation from Image Comics by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. Find out what other zombie franchise was originally behind this comic, the lie that got the whole thing started, and the creepiest pieces of merchandise money can buy, as well as several other equally interesting facts.
- If you're somehow the one person who hasn't read The Walking Dead yet, you can get the first six issues in paperback here.
- Oh, that's not enough for you? You want to go deeper? Okay, you can get a hardcover with the first twelve issues here.
- Still not enough? You really love commitment? Well, you can get this oversized slipcased hardcover edition of the first twenty-four issues here.
- You say you're really all in? Like all the way all in? Okay, here's a big fat paperback edition with the first forty-eight issues in it. Also doubles as a weapon in case the zombie apocalypse happens while you're reading it.
- Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. You're already in deep? You want this.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.