Rogues’ Gallery: The Justice Society Of America’s Top Ten Villains
A hero is defined by their villains, and the world of superhero comic books is filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of your favorite superheroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who the Justice Society of America's ultimate arch-enemy was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
- Ultra Humanite remade the world in JSA #34
- Psycho-Pirate allied himself with the Anti-Monitor in Crisis On Infinite Earths
- Vandal Savage led a fight against the JSA's legacy in Justice Society of America #1
- Senator Joseph McCarthy forced the JSA to disband in America vs The Justice Society
- Gentleman Ghost sought revenge in JSA #82
- Per Degaton attacked the JSA through time in JSA #59
- Black Adam went to war in JSA #56
- Johnny Sorrow summoned the King of Tears in JSA #16
- Adolf Hitler was the main threat to newly formed All-Star Squadron
- Solomon Grundy is more dangerous when he's Jokerized in JSA #29
Keep an eye on Rogues’ Gallery to have your say in upcoming polls, and check out previous Rogues’ Gallery videos below!