Fantastic Five: Best Marvel Crossovers
If there’s one thing we’ve learned from our years on the Internet, it’s that there’s no aspect of comics that can’t be broken down and quantified in a single definitive list, preferably in amounts of five or ten. And since there’s no more definitive authority than ComicsAlliance, we’re taking it upon ourselves to compile Top Five lists of everything you could ever want to know about comics.
This week we're counting down the five best crossovers in Marvel Comics history. To specify, we're not looking at big event crossovers within the company, but rather inter-company crossovers between Marvel and another publisher. You know, those relatively rare occasion when the comic page looks like the times you'd team your Spider-Man action figure up with your Sectaurs or whatever. This video takes a look at five of the coolest official --- and unofficial --- team-ups between Marvel heroes and others.
- You can watch our Fantastic Five videos about Marvel events here and here.
- You can read about the unofficial Aquaman/Sub-Mariner crossover here.
- Learn more about the stealth Rutland Halloween Parade crossover here.
- Number five is not in print, but you can buy a used copy here.
- Number four is also not in print, but you can buy a used copy here.
- You'll have to dig the dollar bins for number three. Happy hunting!
- Number two is not available in print or digitally, so you'll need to hit back issues for it, too.
- You'll need to hit the dollar bins for number one as well, unless you want to pay over $14 for it here.
- Appearances to the contrary, the lesson here is not that I need to pick less obscure choices, but rather that Marvel needs to work harder on mending burnt bridges.
Check Out More Fantastic Five Episodes