Fantastic Five: Best Ice Villains
If there’s one thing we’ve learned from our years on the Internet, it’s that there’s no aspect of comics that can’t be broken down and quantified in a single definitive list, preferably in amounts of five or ten. And since there’s no more definitive authority than ComicsAlliance, we’re taking it upon ourselves to compile Top Five lists of everything you could ever want to know about comics.
If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, there is a greater than average chance that you are currently buried in snow or will be some time in the next six weeks. In that case, you know the true power of the ice and cold. This week we're counting down the five most nefarious villains to wield that destructive-at-worst, annoying-at-best power to blanket the earth in frozen water. While there are obviously heroes who harness the power of the cold as well, it's hard to think of ice as a positive when you're trying to unearth your car after a blizzard. Maybe we'll come back to them in the spring.
- You can see number five featured in his own solo series here.
- You can see a spotlight issue focusing on number four here, or to see where they're headed in the near future, this brand new spotlight issue here. (Both links lead to digital editions.)
- The first appearance of number three can be found here (which you need to own if you don't already), or you can see more recent appearances here and here.
- You can pre-order a collection of stories starring the character in second place here, or pick up this brand new issue digitally right now.
- Classic version of number one here, a more modern take here and here and here, and the most recent update here.
Check Out More Episodes of Fantastic Five