12 Facts You May Not Have Known About Ghostbusters
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with over 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite names in comics in our continuing video series. You think you know comics? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
This week we're taking a look at those boys and/or girls in gray who definitely ain't afraid of any amount of ghosts, the Ghostbusters! But not, like, in the movies, or the cartoons, or video games. In this comics. This video runs through the comic book history of the Ghostbusters from their debut in a British comics magazine to various 3-D specials to their time in manga up to the present day, where there has been a whole new team of 'Busters, and an expansion to fight vapors, entities, and slimers across the globe. Bustin' out facts makes me feel good!
- The current IDW Ghostbusters comics are really good and you should definitely get them.
- The earliest mini-series and one-shots are collected here.
- The entire volume one of the ongoing series can be found here.
- All of volume two, including the story with the New Ghostbusters, can be found here.
- The first volume of Ghostbusters International is available here.
- The Ghostbusters team up with their cartoon counterparts here.
- Hey, here's a cool thing: a complete guide to all the haints and spookums that get laser-gunned by the Ghostbusters.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.