Rogues’ Gallery: The Fantastic Four’s Top Ten Villains [Sci-Fi Week]
A hero is defined by their villains, and the world of superhero comic books is filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of your favorite superheroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who the Fantastic Four‘s ultimate arch-enemy was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
When it comes to Fantastic Four, you can't top Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's iconic run. Check out the first appearance of each villain on our list.
- The Mole Man attacked the surface world in Fantastic Four #1
- Namor also attacked the surface world in Fantastic Four #4
- Doctor Doom sent the team back in time in Fantastic Four #5
- The Puppet Master tried to infiltrate the team in Fantastic Four #8
- The Wizard teamed up with Paste Pot Pete in Strange Tales #110
- The Red Ghost and the Super Apes fought the team on the moon in Fantastic Four #13
- The Mad Thinker tried to match wits in Fantastic Four #15
- Super Skrull arrived for revenge in Fantastic Four #18
- Galactus arrived to devour the Earth in Fantastic Four #48
- Annihilus nearly took over the galaxy in Fantastic Four Annual #6, but that isn't on Comixology, so check out Annihilation.
Keep an eye on Rogues’ Gallery to have your say in upcoming polls, and check out previous Rogues’ Gallery videos below!