Rogues’ Gallery: The X-Men’s Top Ten Villains
A hero is defined by their villains, and the world of superhero comic books is filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of your favorite superheroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who The X-Men‘s ultimate arch-enemy was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
- Cassandra Nova committed genocide on the human race in New X-Men: E is for Extinction.
- Apocalypse took over the entire world thanks to time travel in X-Men: Age of Apocaylpse.
- William Stryker led his religious war against all mutants in X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills.
- Magneto faced the music and stood trial in Uncanny X-Men #200
- Mystique attempted to go one-on-one with Logan for the final time in Wolverine: Get Mystique.
- The Sentinels control the future in X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Juggernaut gets in a bar fight with Colossus in Uncanny X-Men #183
- Mister Sinister created a society of one in Uncanny X-Men: Regenesis.
- The Hellfire Club attempted to take over Storm's mind and make her the new White Queen in Uncanny X-Men #152
- Dark Phoenix was unleashed in the appropriately named X-Men: The Dark Phoenix Saga.
Keep an eye on Rogues’ Gallery to have your say in upcoming polls, and check out previous Rogues’ Gallery videos below!
Check Out Other Rogues' Gallery Videos Below