12 Facts You May Not Have Known About Harley Quinn
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite names in comics in our continuing video series. You think you know comics? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
This week we're taking a look at popular clown person Harley Quinn, who features prominently in the Suicide Squad movie, together with even more perennially popular clown person, the Joker. If you have not already learned every fact there is about the clown princess of crime while personally tailoring your mandatory Harley Quinn cosplay, then take a click on this video and see if you can determine whether or not Harley is the most popular character whose origins lie in cartoons, soap operas, and late Renaissance Italian street theater.
- If you're only going to get one thing, make it Batman: Mad Love, which tells Harley's origin and is one of the best Batman stories of the modern era.
- If you only get two things, make the second one this Harley and Ivy hardcover that just came out.
- Various early Harley appearances, including her first in canon, collected here.
- Harley's first ongoing series starts here.
- The New 52 Harley solo series starts here.
- The Harley Quinn/Power Girl team-up is collected here.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.