12 Facts You May Not Have Known About Hawkeye
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with decades of comics behind, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite names in comics in our continuing video series. You think you know comics? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
This week we're taking a look at the Avengers' ace archer, Hawkeye! Okay, technically Hawkeyes, because even though the name is most associated with Clint Barton, he is not the only hero to bear the name. In fact, he's not even the only hero bearing it currently. But Clint Barton and Kate Bishop are still not the only Hawkeyes in Marvel history. This video takes a look at the legacy of the Hawkeye name and the various characters who have used it, as well as the history of Clint Barton himself and some of his other identities, loves, and memberships on teams that don't even have "Avengers" in the name.
- You can see Clint Barton's earliest solo stories here.
- You can see Hawkeye's time as leader of the Thunderbolts here.
- Get some Hawkeye/Mockingbird team-up action here.
- Let's be honest: you're here for the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye stuff. You can start that here, or get it all in one fat book here.
- You can follow that up with the Lemire/Perez Hawkeye series here.
- What about the Hawkeyes teaming up with your boy Deadpool? They're both in some movies! Check that out here.
- If you want to see what they're up to now, Kate's solo series is here, Clint is occupying the Avengers here.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next!