12 Facts You May Not Have Known About the Teen Titans
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite characters in our continuing video series. You think you know comics? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
This week we're taking a look at DC's most famous team of sidekicks and other adolescent heroes, the Teen Titans! Find out about some of the team's lesser known members, the surprising number of race-related firsts that occurred in the book, and how Nabisco led to the creation of an all-new team member, as well as several other equally interesting facts.
- Yeah, most of these facts are about the original incarnation of the series. That's the era I like, so dill with it.
- You can get a survey of the team's history with Teen Titans: A Celebration of 50 Years.
- There are new editions collecting the New Teen Titans era starting here.
- If you like Geoff Johns, here is an omnibus collecting his run on the title.
- If you like Teen Titans Go (and you should), maybe start here for comics in that vein.
- Or maybe you would like Teen Titans: Earth One if you like teens but hate history and continuity.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.