12 Facts You May Not Have Known About Ant-Man
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite characters in our new video series. You think you know comics? Well here’s a few things you might not know!
With Ant-Man's big-time Hollywood movie hitting this summer, this week we're taking a closer look at the various men who have walked with the Hymenoptera, talked with the Hymenoptera. Find out just how a one-shot horror tale turned into Marvel's least popular founding Avenger, which one of Henry Pym's alter egos is officially the creepiest, and what a Porcupine's super-powers are, as well as several other equally interesting facts.
- Hank Pym's earliest adventures as Ant-Man and Giant-Man are collected in the Essential Ant-Man vol 1, or some highlights of the series are available digitally here.
- Eric O'Grady's tenure as Ant-Man is collected in The Irredeemable Ant-Man, or are available digitally here.
- O'Grady and Pym team up in the series Ant-Man and the Wasp.
- Scott Lang's tenure as the leader of the Fantastic Four/Future Foundation starts in FF vol 1, also available digitally.
- Scott Lang's current star turn starts here.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.
Check Out More Strange and Surprising Marvel Comics Facts