Rogues’ Gallery: Tintin’s Most Dangerous Enemies
A hero is defined by their villains, and the world of superhero comic books is filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of your favorite superheroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who Tintin‘s ultimate arch-enemy was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
- Red Rackham menaced Tintin from the past in The Secret of the Unicorn
- Rascar Capac proved an ominous figure in The Seven Crystal Balls
- Rastapopoulos first appeared in Cigars of the Pharoah
- General Tapioca attempted to drive Tintin out of his country in Tintin and the Picaros
- Dr. J.W. Muller's first scheme took place in The Black Island
- The Bird Brothers also trouble Tintin in The Secret of the Unicorn
- General Alcazar is first encountered in The Broken Ear
- Mitsuhirato's only appearance was in The Blue Lotus
- Colonel Sponsz engineered a kidnapping in The Calculus Affair
- Allan Thompson's treachery is on full display in The Crab With The Golden Claws
- Al Capone and his mob friends tried to get one over on Tintin in Tintin in America
Keep an eye on Rogues’ Gallery to have your say in upcoming polls, and check out previous Rogues’ Gallery videos below!