The Fantastic Four Enjoy Breakfast In Ancient Coloring Book [Art]
While we remain dedicated readers of Jonathan Hickman’s ongoing Fantastic Four saga, a 1983 coloring book unearthed by cartoonist Mark Anderson may give the Marvel Comics architect a run for his money. Created by David Anthony Kraft, Ed Hannigan and Chic Stone, the story finds the heroes of Marvel’s First Family enjoying some leisure activities before being set upon by the Frightful Four. The illustrations are as charming as they are cheesy, and we especially like the photo of Doctor Doom that Reed Richards hangs on his living room wall.
You can download a PDF of the entire book at Anderson’s website, but first check out some of our favorite images after the cut.
- Marvel Merch Catalogue Proves Stan Lee was Ed Hardy of the Ancient World
- Batroc the Leaper’s… Prized Package
- Wonder Woman Saves the World in Ancient Puzzle Book [Art]
- Captain Marvel Coloring Card Game is Baffling Fun
- Ancient Jack Kirby Superman Puzzle Game is Beautiful, Impossible to Play [Art]