Warren Ellis Twitter Generator, True or False?
If you've ever read Warren Ellis' Twitter account, you are probably familiar with his profane, creative name calling and out-of-this-world non-sequiturs. Some creative fans took it upon themselves to actually create a Warren Ellis tweet generator at talklikewarrenellis.com, and the results are surprisingly accurate.
Can you separate his real tweets from the fake ones generated by a machine? Try to guess in the examples below, and check the answers after the jump:
1. "ATTENTION SCUM: You may tell me that you love me now."
2. "Signing off, updates will be spotty for the next few days. Goodnight, love spiders of the interwebs."
3. "Good night, space whores of the intertube."
4. "Good morning f--kweasels."
5. Holy S--T this has been a weird seven days. You may now touch bits of me for luck.
6. "Good day, pervert people of the internet. I BLEED RED BULL"
7. "scrotal wisdom"
(Answers: 1. F, 2. T, 3. F, 4. T, 5. T, 6. F, 7. T)