Rogues’ Gallery: The Transformers’ Top Ten Villains
A hero is defined by their villains, and comic books are filled with some of the scariest and silliest bad guys around. Rogues’ Gallery aims to settle the score and determine who is the true arch-nemesis for some of our favorite heroes, and we need your help to do it!
You voted to see who the ultimate Transformers villain was, and we’ve tabulated the results and assembled a video counting down the definitive top 10. Did your favorite make this list? There’s only one way to find out!
- Nemesis Prime attempted to use The Anti-Matrix in Transformers: Devastation.
- Unicron's original Marvel Comics saga was reprinted in Transformers: Classic Vol 6.
- Devastator combined for the first time in Transformers: All Hail Megatron.
- Megatron's early days as a miner and pit fighter were explored in Transformers: Megatron Origin.
- Overlord took over the Garrus-9 detention facility in Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers.
- Starscream got everything he wanted in Transformers: Robots in Disguise Vol 5.
- Decepticon Justice Division trapped the crew of the Lost Light in Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Vol 10.
- Shockwave unveiled his biggest plan ever in Transformers: Dark Cybertron.
- Soundwave's origins were highlighted in Transformers: Robots in Disguise #22.
- Galvatron attempted to save Cybertron in his own twisted way in Transformers: Heart of Darkness.
Keep an eye on Rogues’ Gallery to have your say in upcoming polls, and check out previous Rogues’ Gallery videos below!