Justice League of America #12 Goes Back to Press
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #12, the final issue of the new series written by bestselling author Brad Meltzer, has sold out and is going back to press for a new, second printing.
“Issue #12 seemed so far away when we first started talking about it,” says Group Editor Eddie Berganza. “There wasn’t even a team yet, and now, as we go into this second printing, the team is formed, we have the Hall of Justice and a new satellite Watchtower, and we even have monitor duty – which is also the title of Brad’s last story, and a perfect example of the greatest strength his stories have had. It’s humanity. It was about who these people in the tights are, and the team of Brad, Ed Benes, Eric Wight and Sandra Hope accomplished this beautifully, with no small help from our colorists Alex Sinclair and, for this issue, Pete Pantazis, our letterer Rob Leigh, and my assistant editor Adam Schlagman – pretty much the world’s greatest comic team for the world’s greatest heroes.”
Scheduled to arrive in stores on October 3, JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #12 Second Printing (JUL078251) will feature a both sides of the two original covers by Alex Ross.
To ensure delivery on October 3, retailers must place orders by Sunday, September 23. Please note that quantities will be limited and may sell out before September 23. This issue will not be offered on Final Order Cutoff.
Other JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA items written by Brad Meltzer are available as follows:
• The JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA: TORNADO’S PATH HC (FEB070285), collecting issues #1-7, is available for reorder.
• JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #8 (FEB070281) is available for reorder.
• JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #9 (MAR070204) is available for reorder.
• JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #10 (APR070199) is available for reorder.
• JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #11 (MAY070172) is available for reorder.