‘Power Rangers Samurai Steel’ Game Arrives on iOS Devices [Video]
Following the release of the cartoony Power Rangers Samurai SMASH! from earlier this year, Saban and Sabertooth Interactive have released a second PRS videogame for the iPhone and iPad. Dubbed, Power Rangers Samurai Steel, the free new touch-based game takes a page from the Infinity Blade 2 and Arkham City Lockdown playbook, pitting a players’ choice of five different rangers against moogers and monsters alike. Gameplay essentially puts players in “The Team Unites,” episode of PRS, cutting from battle segments to cut scene footage from the Nickelodeon live action series. Just as in the show, battles escalate from ground level skirmishes to towering clashes piloting the Megazord.From iTunes’ official product description:
– Choose Your Ranger: Each of the five rangers has their own strengths and weaknesses!
– Simple Controls: Slash, block, and dodge with easy to use touch-screen gestures
– Ultimate Showdown: Defeat Rofer by transforming into the Megazord!
– Scenes from the Show: Follow along level by level with actual live action scenes from the show!
– Unlock Game Center Achievements: Prove yourself as a Samurai Ranger!
– Powerful Kanji Attacks: Unleash destructive special attacks on your foes with a different power move for each ranger!
Check out images and video from the iPhone and iPad versions of Power Rangers Samurai Steel below: