RedBubble’s New York Comic Con T-Shirt Design Challenge [Contest]
Click the jump for more information on how to get your original design featured on a NYCC-exclusive RedBubble t-shirt!
Fancy having your own design featured at New York Comic Con? Of course you do, so you need to get your concentration hat on and read these words:
Your task is to create your very own, highly original, comic book character. Superhero or villain. Splendidly powerful, embarrassingly weak, or just quite good at chess. Give them skills you’ve always wanted or defects you’ve always dreaded. Give them a snappy name and stick them on a t-shirt.
What would your character wear? What’s their calling card, weaponry or gadgetry? What’s their story? What are they fighting for or against? It’s up to you to answer these questions.
We’ll then whip the winning design into a limited edition, official RedBubble/NYCC 2011 t-shirt to be featured, praised, discussed and given to hundreds of adoring comic fans in New York this October.
Rewards & Prizes
– Your winning design will be turned into a Limited Edition shirt to be featured heavily at New York Comic Con 2011, with poster art of your work and artist bio. 300 shirts of your design will be given away to lucky people who come and talk to us and seem nice
– US$200 in RedBubble vouchers
– A pretty exciting mystery prize we can’t tell you about yet
– US$100 in RedBubble vouchers, each
– Prime banner featuring on our fancy new RedBubble Facebook page
– The same ‘pretty exciting mystery prize’ that we still can’t tell you about, even now.
Do you wield the mighty powers of t-shirt design? If so, head over to RedBubble to enter the New York Comic Con Design Challenge! Good luck!