12 Facts You May Not Have Known About She-Hulk
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with over 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite names in comics in our continuing video series. You think you know comics? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
This week we're taking a look at Marvel's number one lime-colored litigator, She-Hulk! For over three decades, Jennifer Walters has been at the center of some of Marvel's most fun and joyous comic series, whether busting through the fourth wall or the glass ceiling. This video tracks the history of the Jade Giantess from savage to fantastic to sensational to adjectiveless. Click through to find out why Bruce Banner is the less interesting green cousin in that family.
- The first volume of John Byrne's Sensational She-Hulk is out of print but still available for reasonable prices, but the second volume is available for pre-order now.
- The now-classic run on She-Hulk by Dan Slott and Juan Bobillo et al can be found digitally here. Part of that run is still available in print here.
- The excellent Charles Soule/Javier Pulido run that includes the court battle between She-Hulk and Daredevil begins here.
- If you prefer your She-Hulks of a different color, Jeff Parker and Carlo Pagulayan's Red She-Hulk begins here.
- The team up between Jennifer Walters and Lyra, She-Hulks, is available digitally here.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.