Pick Up A Hero For Fun With Figma’s ‘One Punch Man’ Action Figure
Yusuke Murata and ONE's One Punch Man is arguably the best thing going on in superhero comics right now. It's got it all --- hilarious comedy, genuinely thrilling action, a complex and engaging setting that gets a whole lot bigger than you think it's going to be, and some truly amazing character designs. The only thing it didn't have was a line of high-end action figures, but now, the good people over at Figma have finally corrected that oversight.
In January, Figma and the Good Smile Company will be releasing an action figure for Saitama, the hero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch --- which means that someone will finally be able to stand on my desk and tell Destro and Batman how to really get things done.
Here's the official word from Good Smile's website:
"I'm just a guy who enjoys being a hero as a hobby"
- From the anime series 'One Punch Man' comes a figma of the average guy whose hobby is being a hero - Saitama!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- He comes with two expressions including his standard face as well as a serious expression for battle scenes.
- Optional parts include his cup marked with the Hero Association logo as well as folded arm parts.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Good news for fans of various poses and a variety of scenes, huh?
According to the listing, Saitama will retail for ¥5,556, which is currently sitting around $53, American.